Tuesday, June 18, 2013

5 Months

Weigh In

Highest Weight: 320lbs
Weight Before Surgery: 311 lbs (-9lbs)
Previous Week: 251.6 lbs  (- 68.4 lbs)
Weigh In: 244.6 lbs (-7 lbs)
Total Lost: 75.4 lbs
Total Lost Since Surgery: 66.4 lbs

The Journey

I started a new cardio routine this week and I guess it paid off because I lost 7 lbs this week! I've never lost that much weight at one time ever in my entire life! I started doing Turbo Jam, the Fat Blast Workout, which was on one of the DVDs of my set of Chalean Extreme. It is HIIT (high intensity interval training) that combines dance, kickboxing, etc. It was fun and didn't feel like a workout. I guess the results paid off or I was retaining lots of water. Either way, I was so excited to lose that much weight! The pictures of my progress so far made me cry every time. I couldn't believe how far I've come. And I hit my mini-goal of 75lbs lost, so a haircut was in store soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey,
    nice post...
    would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC..

    Keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete