Friday, June 14, 2013

Week 17

Weigh In

Highest Weight: 320lbs
Weight Before Surgery: 311 lbs (-9lbs)
Previous Week: 257 lbs  (- 63 lbs)
Weigh In: 255.9 lbs (-1.1 lbs)
Total Lost: 64.1 lbs
Total Lost Since Surgery: 55.1 lbs

Before Surgery:


Week 17:


The Journey

 This week I kept with the exercise. Perhaps I did too much but it was just so fun! It was exciting being able to pick and choose what I wanted to do and not just be stuck walking or swimming due to my weight in the past.

I also seemed to have some food intolerance this week. I ended up with a few days of bad gas and pain to go along with it. I thought it was the Chinese food I had but someone mentioned it could be sugar alcohols or lactose intolerance. I had a full day of shakes and still ended up with it. I wasn't sure what it was. Guess it was time for more trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment