Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Weeks 21 and 22






Weigh In

Highest Weight: 320lbs
Weight Before Surgery: 311 lbs (-9lbs)
Previous Week: 244.6 lbs  (- 75.4 lbs)
Weigh In: 241.4 lbs (-3.2 lbs)
Total Lost: 78.6 lbs
Total Lost Since Surgery: 69.6 lbs

Before Surgery:



Week 22:



The Journey

 The past two weeks I had been really depressed and tired, so I didn't check in too much. Not sure why I was being such a debbie downer. Perhaps my lack of sleep? I had noisy neighbors in the apartment above me doing things like arguing and laundry at 2am, so I hadn't been able to get much sleep for awhile. This went on nightly. I tried to get back into my positive way of thinking. I guess everyone has moments from time to time when they just aren't feeling like themselves, and it is what we do at that time that helps determine what comes next. So I did what I could do. I picked myself up, brushed myself off, and got my head back into the game. I guess I just needed a couple weeks of alone time to figure myself out. :)
While there was nothing anymore I could do about the neighbor situation, as I cannot control what other people think, say, or do, I could change my environment. So my husband and I decided to move. We ended up getting a place double the size for not much more money. We are happy here so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment